My top 5 tips for getting your 2017 business started on the right track!
Now is the time to take advantage of all the amazing free apps out there. Take one day over the holidays, and get organized and automated!
1. Get a professional email signature! If you have a domain email, it’s time to start using it. Did you know that you can set up your Gmail account to reply using your domain email? Yes, you can! Or, if you don’t have a domain email, then go to www.wisestamp.com and get your free signature. It’s super easy to set up and use.
2. Get a CRM! CRM is a Customer Relationship Management tool. It helps you keep track of your clients, addresses, it can track emails, has a task list etc. My recommendation is Insightly. There is a free version which lets you integrate your email address, create your daily task list and more. www.Insightly.com.
3. Outsource! As much as we want to be able to do it all… we can’t (myself included as I outsource my bookkeeping, research, and all my website stuff). If it’s not revenue generating, or if it’s not what you love to do… it’s time to outsource it. Not sure where to start? Sherry or I can help you make that list.
4. Organize your business expenses right from the start. If you don’t use an accounting system, I highly recommend getting a good bookkeeper. Go to Staples or the Dollar Store, grab at least 12 manila envelopes and label them January through December 2017. Every purchase you make, every receipt you collect (and you should be keeping them all), you will put into it’s monthly envelope. It’s so much faster to organize come tax time!
5. Follow-up! The new year is a great time to follow-up with your clients from 2016. Connect with them even if you haven’t been in touch for a while. Thank them for their support and let them know how you can assist them in 2017.
What tips would you add? I’d love to hear your suggestions!
Not a regular subscriber to my newsletter?
Sign up NOW and you will receive my FREE download…
How To Free Up 10 Hours A Week! 5 Tasks to Outsource Now!
What would you do with an extra 10 hours per week?
Sign up HERE!